|Depositors can choose from a wide range of deposit products with maturities ranging from 06 to 60 months at competitive rates of interest and with different features to suit the investment needs of individual Members
1. Attractive & Assured Returns
2. Impeccable services
3. A wide range of deposits products to choose
4. Prompt Doorstep Assistance through our well experienced staff
5. Quick Loan against Deposit receipt
6. Monthly interest will be credited to depositor’s Bank account, if opted
Nomination facility available for deposits. There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly. Applicants can make nomination by filling up the prescribed form. The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the prescribed form
Deposit interest rate with effect from 16th March 2017
Special Deposit Scheme:- Single Deposit of Rs. 35 Lakhs and above for 60 months – 12.50% ( For both Cumulative and Monthly Interest Schemes)
*Interest amount is subject to TDS as per provisions of Sec 194 A of the Income Tax Act 1961
1. Minimum amount of deposits for open a saving Deposit account is Rs. 100.
2. The money can be withdrawn by using withdrawal slip in the concerned branches.
3. Saving account is of continuing nature. There is no maximum period.
4. A minimum amount of Rs. 100/- has to be kept on saving account.
5. No loan facility is provided against saving account.
6. Enable the depositor to earn high rate of Interest @ 6.00% p.a based on daily minimum balance.
Recurring deposit account is opened by those who want to save regularly for a certain period of time and earn a higher interest rate.
In recurring deposit account Minimum amount Rs.100/- and multiplies of 100/- is accepted every month for a specified period (1 year to five year) and the total amount is repaid with interest at the end of the particular period.
Features of Mithila Sahyog (India) Ltd. Recurring Deposit Account
1. In Mithila Sahyog (India) Nidhi Limited, minimum amount that can be deposited is Rs. 100/- at regular intervals.
2. The period of deposit is minimum 1 year and maximum five years.
3. The most attractive rate of interest of 7.00% p.a .with effect from 23rd March 2017.
4. Providing the loan facility .The loan can be given upto 90% of the amount standing the credit of the account holder
5. For premature settlement, 2% less than the contracted rate will be applicable.